Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 28 Trading Day

SLOOOOOOW DAY.. so lame, so much for my birthday.. and for the first time, i actually did some hw/scanned stocks.. I missed the small panic/breakout on open to the spike on OGXI and ITEK.. >_> I had too many charts open and while they were in front of me, i couldn't clearly see the  candlesticks/the pre-market/previous day took up 90%+ of the damn screen... Missed the big moves so imma jst force trades on purpose for EXP and try scalping..

- OGXI
So lame 1000 Entry 3.65 Exit 3.72 70$ Playing without lvl 2 is stupid.. anways was using the T/S to somewhat get an idea of what's going on but this is just plain stupid now. I gotta remember that my best trades are from the big moves/breakouts/breakdowns.. Scalping is just stupid i say again without lvl 2 and these stocks are just too choppy for me intra-day atm..

- ITEK
100 Entry 17.45 added 100 at 17.58 Exit 17.63 23$
1000 Entry 17.82 added 1000 18.11 Exit 18.01 90$ No way i'd have this position in real life but wanted to exaggerate the trade. Missed selling into the resistance the 2nd time at 18.2 because of ... hey NO level 2.. Trading without a level 2 really is trading blind... I'm done scalping today.. bn 2days now and ST still hasn't activated my trial >_>...

Today really shows that im weak when there's none of my ideal plays on.. BUT both OGXI and ITEK gapped up and eventually broke out from open withh ITEK matching previous days HOD and OGXI spiking at least 10%.. Next time this pattern comes up. I'll be quick to lock in profits on the spike. I'mma try to stay awake today and watch these two.. I'm curious on how they will turn out in the afternoon. ITEK is now a triple top. Also IG is trending up higher highs, higher lows. I'm tired, Maybe i'll buy it on the breakout, maybe i won't.. We'll see.. Two days in a row now that the stocks i'm watching prior to open did NOTHING. Been doing well trading stocks i know very little about though, giving credit to the "trade the ticker, not the company" saying.. I need to study this strategy alot more up..

Stayed awake for the afternoon... WATCHING PAINT DRY !!.. Love it though, i prevented myself from taking any unnecessary trades.. No big moves in the afternoon... gg hf..

3 Trades (Scalps only, missed 2 big moves**Learn from this**) 5 Entries, 3 Exits, 100% Rate, 183$
Realistically, although i luckily came out positive, I wouldn't take these trades on a real account; I would've sat the whole day out.

- Kaizen

No comments:

Post a Comment