Tuesday, February 9, 2016

0713 Tokyo time / 1713 EST... Was on my bed bout to head to sleep since i've got work at 1300... Opened up my twitter that i haven't logged in for months to set it up for stock alerts from guys i follow.. TRXC biotech with positive earnings + buyout rumour from johnson and johnson released that it was gonna be diluting $4.35million its stock at a price of 3.39.. I frantically read thru the filing and tried at least 10 times to get out afterhours but spent another 15mins reading up my broker's manuals learning how to execute an after hours trade.... by the time i executed, i wiped all my days earnings amounting to 800$.. soo salty... talk about perfect catalysts and the 1% chance hits you... i'm still breakeven with THST, will prolly sell at market open at a gap up and reassess how i can be prepared for the market better as well as learning all the tools at my disposal... ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment