Friday, June 3, 2016

EBIO

EBIO




Missed morning entry at F1 flag at 1.38 and just watched it leave without me..
Tried to dip buy post 1400 for an o/n gapup play and got stopped out, worth. I do need to check RSI when buying.. for dip buying, nothing higher than 50 on 5min and 30ish on 1min. Worth small o/n position for the gap up? My usual play but it didn't come to my mind since it didn't trend up at the eod like i'm used to.



Tried to buy the breakout the nxt day... Similar mistake as NEOT, Chased way past the previous day's breakout as well as the breakout in pre-market. Should have been a scalp and I was up 5%ish but similar thinking as NEOT. Pre-defined my risk however did not have a complete plan as far as estimating where i should start locking in profits.

1.38 Missed play- Fear still hit me.. i've seen the ORB/F1 pattern enough times yet i was still immobilized. One new thing however, i was able to predefine my risk for the first time... 1.35 was the opening and was my mental stop... 3-5cents of downside for so much upside yet i was frozen.

Dip buying- I need to make sure i'm not trying to dip buy when the stock is over bought on the 1min and 5min charts.

Buying ORB on after day 1 of the move- Same thing as NEOT, my goals/profit targets for the stock is unrealistic causing me to miss opportunities to lock in profits and instead lose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment