Sunday, April 30, 2017

EXAS





Some movement pre-market but they had no good positive catalysts... EXAS was an earnings winner but higher priced/market cap so I went in small..

1st buy went as planned, need to work on the exit
2nd buy went well with good exits
3rd buy saw topping action and exit-ed to be safe.. noticed it reversing

1st short went well with good exits
2nd short exit-ed right before the crack
3rd short was FOMO trade from missing the crack of support... tried to exit at 28.6 but platform crashed and got out at 28.85 once it restarted.

Pros:  Exiting trades as planned if not early.  Better to miss out than to give back..
Cons:  FOMO, I knew it was a FOMO trade much earlier though and was fully aware of it and having a tighter stop than normal.  This trade was a repeat of my NVDA swing with the same emotions felt.  Much better traded than the NVDA swing and much more aware/control over my emotions affecting my trading.

Nice F3 EOD Pattern for a swing but I wasn't in the market.

**** CATALYSTS ARE IMPORTANT !!!

** Will edit this when I have more time

No comments:

Post a Comment