Friday, July 7, 2017

CLSN, MSDI, Warrior Trading

CLSN


Acted on Guru talking for the 4th time.  Buy high to sell higher just whipsaws so bad for me.  It's best to buy low on support and sell high. sigh.. fml..

MSDI



I couldn't decide pre-market where to set my stop at either 1.5 or 1.55.. I ended up ignoring the wick.  Bell rings and it sells off with me getting stopped out and saw that it was holding 1.5 -_-... so sad.  I entered back in once it broke the pivot point I was looking for.  Had multiple buy and sells, overtraded it on the way up.. I got out of red but all the commissions ate up most of my realized gains.

WarriorTrading

So I've given it some time and scalping really isn't for me and i'm far more comfortable at Sykes/IU's style of trading.  One major help from WT though is that if it feels like i'm entering a position WT style.. it's a good chance i'm chasing..

No comments:

Post a Comment