Sunday, October 8, 2017

Weekly Review

Misc Blogging
Was able to practice mindfulness and being present this week.  No set time in the day, just whenever i'm free atm.

Finished TimTactics, wasn't really into the DVD too much since it was 2009 and it was static charts with Tim talking in the background.  Finished maybe ~15hours this week but it feels like I didn't take much from the DVDs, probably since I was multi-tasking most of the duration of it.  Will try to reach at least 3hrs/day next week but with concentration, I will most likely sneak it in during work hours.

Didn't have a full exercise at all this week, I will come up with a PT schedule by the end of the week, I'm not feeling as full of energy than last week.

Cons for the Week
- Wasn't very concentrated on the week's DVDs

Pros for the Week
- Started practicing mindfulness and concentration skills

"Once I have a system, the only thing that matters is the six inches between my ears..."


Schedule for the Upcoming Weeks
Sunday
Tim Raw DVD 1/2

Monday
Tim Raw DVD 3/4

Tuesday
Finish Tim Raw DVD
ShortStocking DVD 1/2

Wednesday
ShortStocking DVD 3/4
Finish Shortstocking

Thursday
Learn Level 2 DVD 1/2/3/4
Finish Learn Level 2

Friday
Start Tim Raw
Finish Power of Now

GOAL:
- Finish Time Raw
- Finish Shortstocking
- Finish Learn Level 2
- Finish Power of Now
- Total 18.3hrs of DVDs and 1 Book



Habits Update

Rituals (For Work Days)
As soon as I wake up (Mornaing Ritual)
- Drink Water/Take Vitamins
- Floss/Brush Teeth/Listerine
- Record Blood Pressure/5min Journal/Plan out my day

On the road to work
- 30mins of Audiobook

Once I have downtime at work
- Challenge Content

On the road from work
- 30mins of Audiobook

As soon as I get home (In progress)
- Study 0700 - 1030, 5min Journal/Meditation
- Bed routine by 1120 Asleep by 1200

Rituals (For Off Days)
As soon as I wake up (Morning Ritual)
- Drink Water/Take Vitamins
- Floss/Brush Teeth/Listerine
- Record Blood Pressure/5min Journal/Plan out my day

Anything goes on my off day




--------------------------- For December -------------------------------
**** Gamblers think about profits, Traders think about Risk ****
Shifting my attitude/mindset from making money and towards:

1) Risk Management
- Know risk prior to trade
- Know stop loss prior to trade
- Size position accordingly to the stop loss

2) Managing Emotions
- No more zombie trading
- No more revenge trading

Mandatory Weekly Goals....
A) Zero (0) Zombie trades
B) Zero (0) Revenge trades
C) Trade only quality/Go-To-Setups.. (Think retired trader)

** Something I want to do in the future--Watch a stock's price action with NO indicators
Rule: If I have either 1 zombie trade or 1 revenge trade during February, I will sit out from trading for a mandatory 1 week cooling off. This will be a negative incentive that will turn me off from making those type of trades since almost all my motivation and raison d'être currently is daytrading.

No comments:

Post a Comment