Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Weekly Review Apr 3/5

RECAP:
Last week was a little mentally hectic; small appts. taking no longer than 15mins at most just annoyed me since it was during the market open.  I can take a little break to celebrate but not too long of a break, maybe 1hr haha.. *Remember what ET (Eric Thomas) said about breaks*

Schedule from last wk:
Sunday
- Catch up

Monday
- Catch up

Tuesday
- CC Meeting
- vMPF checklist completion
- 2hrs - 6hrs DUX

Wednesday
- Screen Time
- 2hrs - 6hrs DUX

Thursday
- S1 Outprocessing
- 2hrs - 6hrs DUX

Friday
- MPF Outprocessing
- 2hrs - 6hrs DUX

Saturday
- Review

I didn't do the DUX studying at all this week.. I will be using adjusting the study requiremnts to an appropriate level where I can stick to it consistently.

I kept on putting off Headspace in the AM's and ended up doing it some other time during the day.  I moved Headspace from being the last thing in my routine and put it right after making my bed.  I now am at my longest streak as far as meditating goes and I am at my all time most consistent streak for my AM routines. My PM routine is still a mess, 2/7 but I think it's actually my best this year haha so will work on that.  I've also re-started daily journaling and have noticed that daily gratitude on my 5min journaling stabilizes my mood greatly.

GOALS FOR LAST WEEK:
- Account for activities / goals this week

Although I didn't do any DUX studying, I was able to knock out the most important thing on my TDL each single day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally missed doing my Wkly Review on time:
This week I've bn really measuring my sleeping habits and what's the best way for me to be awake for the market open.  I've missed Mon-Wed market opens but progressively getting better.  Experimenting with what trigger to use for my PM Routines.

Schedule for the Current Week:
Wednesday
- Catch up Sykes/WT vids
- Finish DUX 1st vid
- Adjust WoH
- Visualize WoH and Whole Trading day Routine

Thursday
- Screen Time
- Finish DUX 2nd vid

Friday
- Screen Time
- Refine WoH: Go To Setups

Saturday
- Refine WoH



GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
- Show up for Screen Time / Show up for Watchlist Creation




"Once I have a system, the only thing that matters is the six inches between my ears..."


--------------------------- For Whenever-------------------------------
**** Gamblers think about profits, Traders think about Risk ****
Shifting my attitude/mindset from making money and towards:

1) Risk Management
- Have plan before trade
- Know risk prior to trade
- Know stop loss prior to trade
- Size position accordingly to the stop loss
- ACCEPT RISK !!

2) Managing Emotions
- No more zombie trading
- No more revenge trading

3) Managing Mind
- Regular Meditations
- Objectivity Exercises

Mandatory Weekly Goals....
A) Zero (0) Zombie trades
B) Zero (0) Revenge trades
C) Trade only quality/Go-To-Setups.. (Think retired trader)

** Something I want to do in the future--Watch a stock's price action with NO indicators


Rule: If I have either 1 zombie trade or 1 revenge trade, I will sit out from trading for a mandatory 1 week cooling off. This will be a negative incentive that will turn me off from making those type of trades since almost all my motivation and raison d'ĂȘtre currently is daytrading.

*** ACCEPTANCE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment