Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Changing to 5min TF / Removing RSI/MACD / AMDA, BLNK, HEAR

Just a quick post.  Didn't trade since i'm in timeout.  I've changed to 5min charts for now and removed the RSI and 1min MACD from my graphs for a cleaner chart. 

The Pros:
Instantly, I can see the price action much smoother and see support and resistance levels again.  Along with the volume, It's like a story being read out to me now.  The impatience has slowed down alot as well.  I will have alot less plays but it will keep me from overtrading / FOMO trades.  I've always had whipsaw problems ever since trying to do 1min strategies, I'll be focusing on the 5min stuff and at least that way slow down the tempo of the day to allow more studying.

The Cons:
I will have alot less plays and will need more babysit time in front of the computer.






No comments:

Post a Comment