Monday, August 13, 2018

Weekly Review Aug 2/4

Thoughts:


My last post was in May.. I've traveled to several places in the Philippines, Bangkok, Bali, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and now I'm currently situated in Chiang Mai, Thailand for the next 2 months.

Traveling constantly puts extra pressure in applying my routines/habits especially since my traveling schedule is opposite of my studying/trading schedule.  I've gotten into modes where I get anxious about not being able to study/trade but I've developed/adapted systems to where my response is a proactive one instead of one that drains me.  Alot of it has come from stoicism/premeditatio malorum, acceptance and commitment therapy and guided meditation.

GTOs for the Current Week:


- Get System put up on the walls
- Finish Dux 4th DVD
- Finish Dux Youtube Vids
- Review Dux Trades
- Review Wolfs Trades
- Review Grittani Trades
- Finish ALL Dux Webinars
- Start Trading Tickers
- Refine WoH / GTSetups

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Track Daily Pomodoros and increase it daily until 14+ Pomos/day
2)  Finish Dux DVD
3)  Start Trading Tickers
4)  Refine WoH/GTSetups

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Only F3/Pos Catalyst trades
2)  Monitor all other strategies

PREMEDITATIO MALORUM


DEFINE -------------------------------- PREVENT -------------------------------- REPAIR

1)  I get nothing done ------------------ uhh, 50% is showing up --------------- Bounce back the next day
2)  I don't wake up early ------------------ Stick to PM Routine --------- Reset and Bounce back nxt day
3)  FOMO / Zombie Trading ----- GTSetups / Mindfulness / Small pos size --------- Learning Lessons

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ATTEMPT OR PARTIAL SUCCESS

1)  I will gain experience and take Kyzen Trading further into profitability
2)  I will wake up early enough for screen time and accomplish more tasks.  Doing so will reinforce the positive habits I am trying to embody.
3)  Reducing or limiting FOMO / Zombie Trades will limit the drawdowns on my trading capital as well as minimizing emotional rollercoasters.

THE COST OF INACTION

1 MONTH --------------------------------- 6 MONTHS --------------------------------- 3 YEARS

1)  I'm stuck where I am ----------- BOREDOM / FUNDS Depleting---------- I'd need a job in the US
2)  Slow trading growth -------- Habits control me and not the other way ----------- Mindless meatsack
3)  Stuck in mindless trading ---- Frustration increasing / losing money ------ I'd need a job in the US






--------------------------- For Whenever-------------------------------
**** Gamblers think about profits, Traders think about Risk ****
Shifting my attitude/mindset from making money and towards:

1) Risk Management
- Have plan before trade
- Know risk prior to trade
- Know stop loss prior to trade
- Size position accordingly to the stop loss
- ACCEPT RISK !!

2) Managing Emotions
- No more zombie trading
- No more revenge trading

3) Managing Mind
- Regular Meditations
- Objectivity Exercises

Mandatory Weekly Goals....
A) Zero (0) Zombie trades
B) Zero (0) Revenge trades
C) Trade only quality/Go-To-Setups.. (Think retired trader)

** Something I want to do in the future--Watch a stock's price action with NO indicators


Rule: If I have either 1 zombie trade or 1 revenge trade, I will sit out from trading for a mandatory 1 week cooling off. This will be a negative incentive that will turn me off from making those type of trades since almost all my motivation and raison d'ĂȘtre currently is daytrading.

*** ACCEPTANCE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment