Saturday, February 16, 2019

Weekly Review February 3/4

GTOs from Last Week:


GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Execute modified Visualization techniques to include 3rd person +Boss/Employee visualizations.  Monitor adherence to daily routine.
2)  Execute Patience/Meditation consistently, Monitor and refine as needed.
3)  Monitor adherence to daily preparation routines, refine as needed.

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  SLOW IT DOWN !! Do the prep work required and Analyzed the Support/Resistance Levels + Where's the trend at?  CIRCLE Breakouts/Breakdowns !!!
2)  No Experimentation.  PLAYBOOK TRADES ONLY !!  No Meditation = NO TRADING !! NO TRADING PAST 11AM CST unless MBOT Type-Trade
3)  Focus on starting your day with 1 playbook trade.  **DO my After Trade Actions (ATA) !!!** Monitor execution of ATAs, refine as needed.


Thoughts/Learning Lessons:

This week I had combined my trading journal with my daily journaling.  I added an expectations/emotional questionnaire before trading and after trading as well. The expectations helps me gauge and clamp down on impatience and irritability during the super slow days.
Monday - Woke up late, made sure I completed the AM routine
Tuesday - Woke up late, traded NUVA which moved just like EOLS, AMRS from last week.  It was extetnded from 5m ema, I got short right after a stuffed candle. It broke down but it was not breaking below the prev low and reversing, I stopped out near my entry for a scratch.  I kept watching and saw it breaking down again but failed to get back on it.  This is the 3rd PM short pattern i've noticed, I'll prolly keep trading them as long as it's extended on the 5m EMA with 50$ risk.
Wednesday - I stayed up all night tuesday and traded DBD.  I'm still stuck between starting a size on breakdown/bid vs on a spike/ask.  I'm slowly switching to filling on the ask because I have more of a cushion to be wrong and still get out even vs shorting on the b/d and stopping out for a loss.  I will only initiate on the b/d to ADD to my size.
Thursday - Today was a mess.  Split focus between 2 tickers, split focus between strategies (Long vs short), FOMO, REVENGE, LISTENING TO CHATROOM was my biggest fails.  LL will be listed below and the refinements to my process.  I was so fcked by the end of trading that I started to get dizzy, My BP was measured at 108/65.. Crazy, this was the first time my BP was affected.
Friday - Took the day off to reset.

Learning Lesson #1:  All shorts till I'm CPT with Shorting.

Learning Lesson #2:  Once I've located a stock to trade--IGNORE THE CHATROOM !! Chatrooms are to be used as a SCANNER ONLY !!
Last wk Learning Lesson #1:  FUCKING GO TO BED ON TIME = Wake up on TIME !!!
     -  Be in bed by 930pm.. Lights out by 1030pm
     -  No Electronic Devices in bed

Last wk Learning Lesson #2:  Listen to Emotion > Change my state > ASK QUESTIONS > Focus on the process/grind.  Shrug it off and keep moving forward !!

FOCUS is MANDATORY in decision-making.. Inability to focus well due to mental distractions, interruptions, physical/mental fatigue will cost me dearly...


This (February) MONTH'S FOCUS is on solution-based therapy.  I will strictly focus on what I DID RIGHT in JANUARY and keep replicating those actions/behaviors.

GTOs for this week:




GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Execute modified Visualization techniques to include 3rd person +Boss/Employee visualizations.  Monitor adherence to daily routine.
2)  Execute Patience/Meditation consistently, Monitor and refine as needed.
3)  Monitor adherence to daily preparation routines, refine as needed.

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Choose a BIAS for ALL TRADES !!
2)  SLOW IT DOWN !! Do the prep work required and Analyzed the Support/Resistance Levels + Where's the trend at?  CIRCLE Breakouts/Breakdowns !!!
3)  No Experimentation.  PLAYBOOK TRADES ONLY !!  No Meditation = NO TRADING !! NO TRADING PAST 11AM CST unless MBOT Type-Trade
4)  Focus on starting your day with 1 playbook trade.  **DO my After Trade Actions (ATA) !!!** Monitor execution of ATAs, refine as needed.


PREMEDITATIO MALORUM

FEAR SETTING / FEAR REHEARSAL for the week:
DEFINE ----------------------------- PREVENT ----------------------------- Repair


1)  FOMO ------------------------------Pre-Market Preparation -------- Sleep on Time to wake up on time
2)  FOMO ----------------------- Follow ONLY Playbook Trades --- There's always opportunity LATER
3)  Fear of Losing $$$$------ Bracket the orders and let SL get hit ------- Reassess if Entry was correct


WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PARTIAL SUCCESS:

1) As long as I remain resilient and refine my systems--I am one step closer to CPT
2) If I wake up early enough--I will be awake for screen time and accomplish more tasks.
3) If I reduce FOMO  trades--I will preserve my capital and improve my discipline.

Accept the emotions and no longer identify with them.  It's much easier to see things in the external world without passing judgement on them..

No comments:

Post a Comment