Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Weekly Review June 3/4

Month Progress:

1)  Bad bounce add's are slowly being removed and have better timing on the bounces.
2)  I'm getting antsy during the open especially when it's slow.  I jumped on a stock that met no criteria yesterday.  I do notice that the best trades I had was after 10 BUT, this week the moves has been in pre-market or i'll miss them.
3)  Because I got FOMO from missing some pre-market trades, I traded BYND too early in the open and got squeezed HARD !!.. Bounces needs to be based off resistance levels 1st before basing it off the candles...
4)  I've been good at staying level headed and really focus in on the price action well other than the two times listed on #2 and #3.
5)  The 2nd week has not been based off the appropriate risk levels, I've sized up too much and need to size back down to the appropriate size until i've calmed down during this stupid slow market..

GTOs til End of June:

June Playbook Revised:  R=50
1)  Bounce Short- 10m>30m>50m resistance volumes and 50%+ on HOD = 2R, 6R, 10R
2)  Bounce Short FMC- up at least 40% on HOD wait for 400k+ 5m stuff candle or trend breakdown near resistance = 1R, 2R, 3R
3)  AM Mean Rev / Intraday Gap Reversal- Must be 1:2 Risk/Reward from EMA + LowrHighs = 2R on 5EMA, 4R on 15EMA.  Size in 1/3rds.  5min cover 3/4 at 1st target and 15min cover 1/2 at 1st target unless it's a bounce short !!
4)  AM Mean Rev 1st Bounce- Avg must be in upper 60% of range, use 5m candle minimum=1R Cover ALL at 1st target unless a Bounce Short.
5)  Gap UP Short- 70% Gap, 10%+ AM Spike only = 30
6)  Gap UP FMC- up 60%+ AND must have 400k+ stuff candle +trendbreakdown = 30

Base risk on nothing smaller than 30cents !!!

TRADING GOALS TIL END OF JUNE:
1)  Maintain this size until end of June, SLOW IT DOWN !! Do the prep work required and Analyzed the Support/Resistance Levels + Where's the trend at?  CIRCLE Breakouts/Breakdowns !!!
2)  ALL Trades must fit ONE of the Playbook Plays, Verbalize play PRIOR to entering
3)  ALL TRADES are based on the 5min Chart.. with focus on S/R Levels !!!
4)  No 2nd Green Day/No resistance Trades unless it 100% 1st day and 100% on 2nd Day.


Discipline is a lagging indicator.  Focus on your behavior in the NOW moment.

Learning Lesson:  Listen to Emotion > Change my state > ASK QUESTIONS > Focus on the process/grind.  Shrug it off and keep moving forward !!


If there is nothing today fitting the criteria, either study or take the day off !!!



PREMEDITATIO MALORUM

FEAR SETTING / FEAR REHEARSAL for the week:
DEFINE ----------------------------- PREVENT ----------------------------- Repair


1)  FOMO ------------------------------Pre-Market Preparation -------- Sleep on Time to wake up on time
2)  FOMO ----------------------- Follow ONLY Playbook Trades --- There's always opportunity LATER
3)  Fear of Losing $$$$------ Bracket the orders and let SL get hit ------- Reassess if Entry was correct


WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PARTIAL SUCCESS:

1) As long as I remain resilient and refine my systems--I am one step closer to CPT
2) If I wake up early enough--I will be awake for screen time and accomplish more tasks.
3) If I reduce FOMO  trades--I will preserve my capital and improve my discipline.

Accept the emotions and no longer identify with them.  It's much easier to see things in the external world without passing judgement on them..

No comments:

Post a Comment