Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weekly Review

Slump still there.. EPR's really killing motivation and my routines/habits have been off.  To top it off, I missed the entries I was looking for since I was busy at work, the overall FUD has worn off and it's looking dim that I'll find another good entry unless new news comes out.  I've been trading small size scalping for fun but got caught off guard today with my impatience.  I've got to knock a good chunk of all the things that's affecting my focus ASAP this week--it doesn't help that I have a Test on Friday.  FML, gl hf...

LAST WEEK'S GOALS:
- Finish BOOK
- Finish January's Challenge/WarriorTrading Webinars (Done)
- Increase Meditations to 15mins / Day
- Finalize EPRs

Things MANDATORY this week:
1 - Finalize EPRs
2 - Close out B's AFTR
3 - Finish Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
4 - Attend Informed Decision Briefing
5 - Optometry Appt
6 - Visit TMO
7 - Study L+H Tx Ins Exam
8 - Screen Time

Schedule for the Upcoming Weeks:
Sunday
- Finalize EPRs
- Read BOOK

Monday
- Finalize EPRs if haven't finished
- Close out B's AFTR
- Visit TMO
- Pick up Rx
- Screen Time
- Study L+H

Tuesday
- Optometry Appt
- Screen Time
- Study L+H Tx Ins Exam

Wednesday
- Screen Time
- Study L+H Tx Ins Exam

Thursday
- Plane Trip Leave 0600 Arrive 1330
- Screen Time
- Study L+H Tx Ins Exam

Friday
- Screen Time
- TX Life and Health Ins Exam
- CNY Kung hei fat choi !!

Saturday
- Finish reading BOOK / Plan out TRADING WEEK


FEBRUARY 11-FEBRUARY17 (On Leave)
- WEBINARS / Screen Time / Planned 4* only Live Trading Series of Trades

FEBRUARY 18-FEBRUARY 24 (On Leave)
- WEBINARS / Screen Time / Planned 4* only Live Trading Series of Trades

Habits Update

Rituals for Everyday
As soon as I wake up (Morning Ritual)
- Make bed
- Drink Water/Take Vitamins
- Floss/Brush Teeth/Listerine
- Record Blood Pressure/5min Journal/Plan out my day
- 15 mins Headspace

On the road to work
- 30mins of Productivity/Discipline/Motivation/Habit-related Audio

Once I have downtime at work
- Challenge Content/ Warrior Trading Content

On the road from work
- 30mins of Anything / Relaxation Music

As soon as I get home (Screen Time)
- Exercise, Shower 0630-0730
- Post-Market Scans / Yesterday's Recap / Meditation 0730-0810
- Pre-Market Scans 0810-0825


- Screen Time 0830-1000
- Bed routine by 1100 Asleep by 1200



"Once I have a system, the only thing that matters is the six inches between my ears..."


--------------------------- For February-------------------------------
**** Gamblers think about profits, Traders think about Risk ****
Shifting my attitude/mindset from making money and towards:

1) Risk Management
- Know risk prior to trade
- Know stop loss prior to trade
- Size position accordingly to the stop loss
- ACCEPT RISK !!

2) Managing Emotions
- No more zombie trading
- No more revenge trading

3) Managing Mind
- Regular Meditations
- Objectivity Exercises

Mandatory Weekly Goals....
A) Zero (0) Zombie trades
B) Zero (0) Revenge trades
C) Trade only quality/Go-To-Setups.. (Think retired trader)

** Something I want to do in the future--Watch a stock's price action with NO indicators


Rule: If I have either 1 zombie trade or 1 revenge trade during February, I will sit out from trading for a mandatory 1 week cooling off. This will be a negative incentive that will turn me off from making those type of trades since almost all my motivation and raison d'être currently is daytrading.

*** ACCEPTANCE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment