Thursday, August 30, 2018

Weekly Review Aug 4/4

*** Note: I'm doing this on a thursday.  Stuff happens.. slowly picking up where I left off

GTOs from Last Week:


- DUX Webinars  2,0,17,7,1
- Check Correlli Clearing for short locates Didn't do
- Check IB process for short locates Didn't do
- CHALLENGE Webinars for grittani/dux Not done with Dux Webinars

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Meet a minimum of 8 Pomos/day Didn't do
1)  Track Daily Pomodoros and increase it daily to meet 16 Pomos on Friday 1/2way til Fri Crash
2)  Finish DUX Webinars I still have around ~30hrs worth left to catch up
3)  Start Trading Tickers Can't do this until DUX webinars are done
4)  Refine WoH/GTSetups In Progress

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Initiate Screen Time / Monitor Progress Started screen time, need to balance it with webinars
2)  Only F3/Pos Catalyst trades Broke this rule.  I'm on a mandatory sit-out until next week Wed.
3)  Monitor all other strategies  I haven't found a way to monitor all without losing focus and productivity yet


Thoughts:


Mon - Fri, 2,0,17,7,1 Pomos for the week.  27 Total.
I can't remember what happened on Monday/Tuesday but I stepped it up on wed and managed to start having screen time on thursday again.  Friday just crashed with non-trading stuff that affected me til today.  Me focused on stocks on top of my gf with the feelings of not having anything to do got her really restless.  I needa cutback on stocks and find another middleground with her unless she figures out something that'll keep her busy and not feel left out.


GTOs for the current Week and Next Week:


- Check Correlli Clearing for short locates
- Check IB process for short locates
- DUX Webinars

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Find out how to locate shorts on IB and Speedtrader.  This is more important than the webinars.
2)  Slowly get back into the webinars

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Initiate Screen Time / Monitor Progress
2)  Only F3/Pos Catalyst trades
3)  Monitor all other strategies


PREMEDITATIO MALORUM


DEFINE -------------------------------- PREVENT -------------------------------- REPAIR

1)  I get nothing done ------------------ uhh, 50% is showing up --------------- Bounce back the next day
2)  I don't wake up early ------------------ Stick to PM Routine --------- Reset and Bounce back nxt day
3)  FOMO / Zombie Trading ----- GTSetups / Mindfulness / Small pos size --------- Learning Lessons

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ATTEMPT OR PARTIAL SUCCESS

1)  I will gain experience and take Kyzen Trading further into profitability
2)  I will wake up early enough for screen time and accomplish more tasks.  Doing so will reinforce the positive habits I am trying to embody.
3)  Reducing or limiting FOMO / Zombie Trades will limit the drawdowns on my trading capital as well as minimizing emotional rollercoasters.

THE COST OF INACTION

1 MONTH --------------------------------- 6 MONTHS --------------------------------- 3 YEARS

1)  I'm stuck where I am ----------- BOREDOM / FUNDS Depleting---------- I'd need a job in the US
2)  Slow trading growth -------- Habits control me and not the other way ----------- Mindless meatsack
3)  Stuck in mindless trading ---- Frustration increasing / losing money ------ I'd need a job in the US






--------------------------- For Whenever-------------------------------
**** Gamblers think about profits, Traders think about Risk ****
Shifting my attitude/mindset from making money and towards:

1) Risk Management
- Have plan before trade
- Know risk prior to trade
- Know stop loss prior to trade
- Size position accordingly to the stop loss
- ACCEPT RISK !!

2) Managing Emotions
- No more zombie trading
- No more revenge trading

3) Managing Mind
- Regular Meditations
- Objectivity Exercises

Mandatory Weekly Goals....
A) Zero (0) Zombie trades
B) Zero (0) Revenge trades
C) Trade only quality/Go-To-Setups.. (Think retired trader)

** Something I want to do in the future--Watch a stock's price action with NO indicators


Rule: If I have either 1 zombie trade or 1 revenge trade, I will sit out from trading for a mandatory 1 week cooling off. This will be a negative incentive that will turn me off from making those type of trades since almost all my motivation and raison d'être currently is daytrading.

*** ACCEPTANCE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment