Monday, September 3, 2018

Weekly Review Sep 1/5

GTOs from Last Week:


- Check Correlli Clearing for short locates Emailed their support for a guide, waiting for a more detailed response
- Check IB process for short locates In my list for today
- DUX Webinars 0 for the week

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Find out how to locate shorts on IB and Speedtrader.  This is more important than the webinars. Was lazy, stuff happened.  Slowly getting back into it
2)  Slowly get back into the webinars 0 For the week

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Initiate Screen Time / Monitor Progress 0 Screen time, cutting back. Not in the right headspace for trading.
2)  Only F3/Pos Catalyst trades 0 Screen time, cutting back. Not in the right headspace for trading.
3)  Monitor all other strategies 0 Screen time, cutting back. Not in the right headspace for trading.


Thoughts:


Mon - Fri, 0,0,0,0,0 Pomos for the week.  0 Total.
Played games all week.  Thursday I got hyped for working on my hobby/Youtube Gaming Channel.  Fri/Sat/Sun, in 3 days I got it up and running and even learned starter bit for an editing program / youtube uploading / SEO.  It's pretty fun, it takes up alot of my time though but removes alot of impatience from trading or the need to catch up on the webinars.  I'll find a balance in between the two.  If I can do at least 2 webinars a day, I'll be caught up in less than 2 weeks which is faster than I thought.  It's so hard to focus on the webinars, playing while watching it reduces the quality of my attention by a ton but at least i'm getting the gist of it.  I'mma kp on going though and see where it leads.

GTOs for the current Week and Next Week:


- See where my request stands with Correlli Clearing
- Check IB process for short locates
- DUX Webinars

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Find out how to locate shorts on IB and Speedtrader.  This is more important than the webinars.
2)  Slowly get back into the webinars, 2 webinars a day.

TRADING GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
1)  Scan EOD + F3 Patterns only


PREMEDITATIO MALORUM


DEFINE -------------------------------- PREVENT -------------------------------- REPAIR

1)  I get nothing done ------------------ uhh, 50% is showing up --------------- Bounce back the next day
2)  I don't wake up early ------------------ Stick to PM Routine --------- Reset and Bounce back nxt day
3)  FOMO / Zombie Trading ----- GTSetups / Mindfulness / Small pos size --------- Learning Lessons

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ATTEMPT OR PARTIAL SUCCESS

1)  I will gain experience and take Kyzen Trading further into profitability
2)  I will wake up early enough for screen time and accomplish more tasks.  Doing so will reinforce the positive habits I am trying to embody.
3)  Reducing or limiting FOMO / Zombie Trades will limit the drawdowns on my trading capital as well as minimizing emotional rollercoasters.

THE COST OF INACTION

1 MONTH --------------------------------- 6 MONTHS --------------------------------- 3 YEARS

1)  I'm stuck where I am ----------- BOREDOM / FUNDS Depleting---------- I'd need a job in the US
2)  Slow trading growth -------- Habits control me and not the other way ----------- Mindless meatsack
3)  Stuck in mindless trading ---- Frustration increasing / losing money ------ I'd need a job in the US






--------------------------- For Whenever-------------------------------
**** Gamblers think about profits, Traders think about Risk ****
Shifting my attitude/mindset from making money and towards:

1) Risk Management
- Have plan before trade
- Know risk prior to trade
- Know stop loss prior to trade
- Size position accordingly to the stop loss
- ACCEPT RISK !!

2) Managing Emotions
- No more zombie trading
- No more revenge trading

3) Managing Mind
- Regular Meditations
- Objectivity Exercises

Mandatory Weekly Goals....
A) Zero (0) Zombie trades
B) Zero (0) Revenge trades
C) Trade only quality/Go-To-Setups.. (Think retired trader)

** Something I want to do in the future--Watch a stock's price action with NO indicators


Rule: If I have either 1 zombie trade or 1 revenge trade, I will sit out from trading for a mandatory 1 week cooling off. This will be a negative incentive that will turn me off from making those type of trades since almost all my motivation and raison d'ĂȘtre currently is daytrading.

*** ACCEPTANCE ***

No comments:

Post a Comment